Wednesday 26 October 2011

Last 10 Art Sales

I thought it might be interesting to see what's selling at the moment just to give you some idea of which pieces of art and styles are winging their way across the world from my studio. So here are my last 10 sales to clients. Quite a mixture of photography, prints and original paintings.










Five of these pieces went to the USA and five to the UK. There are five prints and pieces of photography and five original paintings, a certain symmetry developing here! Seven were sold over the Internet and three via a mixture of galleries and face to face client contact.

You can view a full range of my art on my website at www.simonsgallery.com and who knows your piece might be appearing here in the future should you decide to buy something. In the meantime thank goodness for the internet and the USA, as a large proportion of my art still goes via this route and the US market remains an important destination.