Sunday 11 December 2011

5 Great Reasons to buy art online

Buying original art online through simonsgallery.com is quick, convenient and enjoyable you can browse through a large amount of great art for sale in a matter of minutes.

 

 




1. More Original Art to Choose From

Unlike High Street galleries at at my website the wall space is limitless you can discover a whole host of paintings on sale from cityscapes, landscapes, abstract paintings and popart works in a variety of styles and themes across a range of price points, a collection of art that is larger than most galleries.

2. You Decide Where and When to Shop

One of the advantages about buying original art online is that you can do so at a time that suits you. What’s more, you can deliberate over a piece at your own pace. If you like it, you can buy it.

3. No commission makes art affordable for all

There are savings to be snapped up when buying original art online direct from the artist because there is no additional commission unlike from other online or high street galleries who may charge up to 50% fee. This is art direct from the artist at artist prices.

4. It's Quick

Once you have decided on a piece you like you are literally 3 or 4 clicks away from receiving it within 48 hours in the UK and 72 hours worldwide. I use first class post and courier services to deliver all my works safey and efficiently straight to your door.

5. Contact the Artist about Original Art

You can contact me directly, adding a more personable touch to the process. Feel free to ask any questions about my motivations and feelings towards the piece or if you’re still undecided, why not ask me for more photos for you to ponder over? Don't be shy I'm always happy to help and this is something you just can't do in any other gallery space.


To get you started, feel free to explore the great and varied original art for sale throughout my website www.simonsgallery.com and if you have any questions email me, I'm here to help.